Monday, October 27, 2008

YLC

Youth Leadership Conference~2008



This past week I was chosen to attend a youth leadership conference hosted by the MOWW chapter in Huntsville. It was AWSOME! I learned many different aspects and attitudes of being a leader. I also met the greatest group of kids I've ever done anything like that with. I felt like we all bonded and became a family. I was impressed how supporting and nice all my peers were. We slept in the Space habitat and I felt like us 7 girls where crammed into a closet where we only got about 5 hours of sleep per night. Talk about bonding...hehehe! :) I was ready to come home and sleep in my own bed, but I was not ready to leave all the great friends I made. :( I did sleep for 3 hours straight when I got home though...













This is my team. We were called "Maroon 11" and our motto was "Marooned on the moon". =)




















And Kellie...


And Zack (a.k.a. party boy)














And last but not least Patrick! (I look like a ghost!! Oooo...)







And here is my awesome t-shirt I wore for 4 days straight...yeah, It doesn't smell so awesome :) I got just about everyone's name on it!

We made up this funny rhyme that doesn't really rhyme...but I don't know what else to call it! =) I tried and tried, but I just couldn't say it right!!!

Mr. Dunlap did the funniest dance after the talent show Friday night! :)

No comments:

Hi there!

Welcome to my blog.....