Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas morning

Merry Christmas!!!
I do not think I will ever forget this Christmas. Right now it is 8:40 Christmas morning and I am the only one out of bed. It all started when Ben and I got sick the day before Christmas Eve. We were pretty much better by yesterday, but last night, Mom and Trent got it and were up all night. Who knows, maybe this will be the most memorable Christmas. We will not get to go to Birmingham today, or see our other Grandparents this morning. I am not complaining, I just feel really sorry for Trent and Mom and Dad (who is probably getting it too). I did read the Christmas story out of the Bible this morning, so no matter what else happens today, I do feel in the real Christmas spirit. =)

No comments:

Hi there!

Welcome to my blog.....