Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Random Quiz

Pick Your Artist:Jonas Brothers, Brandon Heath
Are you male or female:female
Describe yourself:creative and a bad speller
How do you feel about yourself:Ok... I wish I could go off the high dive, though!
How do people see you:I'm not sure...I'll have to go look in the mirror =)
Describe where you currently live:A house...with bricks
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:To some exciting island
Your best friend is:I have 3 =)
Your favorite color is:Pink and dark purple
You know that:God will never leave me or forsake me =)
What's the weather like:windy
If your life was a tv show, what would it be called? The KAT CAL SHOW!!
What is life to you:an adventure
What is the best advice you have to give:never count your chickens before they hatch or something like that lol
If you could change your name, what would it be? Jackquin Elmorado McFeebee haha
Your favorite food is: anything sweet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not know that about you

Hi there!

Welcome to my blog.....