Monday, November 30, 2009

thankful

Hey guys!
I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!! I spent Thursday with my mom's relatives at the lake and Friday with my dad's side of the family up the street. I got to see all my cousins and family in 2 days, so that was pretty cool. =) I know this is late, but I thought I would make a random list of things I'm thankful for...

Flowers AMERICA Family My home Jesus indoor plumbing Nature Freedom the people who keep us free my education Animals uniqeness SALVATION the ability to walk, talk, smell, feel, and see Friends music Individuality grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles Art

These are just a few of the things I am thankful for...some of them may seem silly, but I could not imagine life without them. =)
Oh, if you want, you can also check out the bottom of the page. I put a funny picture of Trent, Ben, and I down there. =)

No comments:

Hi there!

Welcome to my blog.....