Thursday, February 4, 2010

Good Movies


My family has seen some really good, old movies lately, and I thought I would share some of them with you all!



I remembered watching this old Disney movie when I was little, but I was too young to catch the whole story. This is a hilarious movie with a great plot, and I really enjoyed watching it again!

I love Swiss Family Robinson movies, and if you do too, you will like this movie as well! It follows the original book and is a more serious movie. It is long, but I enjoyed the whole thing! It is one of my favorites.


This movie is a lot like "That Darn Cat." It is a wonderful family film with a great plot and actors. I will never be too old for funny, old Disney movies. =)


We finished this one last night. It was made quite a while ago, but I was surprised at how captivation it was. It is the story of a young, native boy who grows up to translate and copy the Bible in his native tongue for his village.



1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hey Katherine!!

Oh, my gosh I love "That Darn Cat"!
It's really funny :) Thanks for the tip on Delightful Dots. I now have a really cute background ;)

Victoria

Hi there!

Welcome to my blog.....