Saturday, February 20, 2010

random questions


OK, so here's what you do. Cut and paste this quiz into your own blog/facebook page and delete my answers!!


Do you like bleu cheese? NO

Have you ever smoked? No, yuck!

What color Kool Aid was your favorite? purple

Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? most of the time yes!

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Ok

7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Christmas Card, the OLD Rudolph and Chris Kringle shows, and It's a Wonderful Life

What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The diamond cross my dad gave me =)

Favorite hobby? scrapbooking

Do you wear glasses/contacts? No

Middle name? Cheree =P

Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I wonder who's gonna be at church tomorrow, why my nose is itchy, and I need to go bring my rabbit inside cuz it is going to be chilly tonight!

Where would you like to go? Hmm...Dollywood or Orlando

What color shirt are you wearing? Red YLC staff t-shirt

Can you whistle? Yes

Where are you now? my room

Would you be a pirate? sure, if I was a nice pirate

What songs do you sing in the shower? Considering I CAN'T sing, I do not usually.

Favorite Girl's Name? Hmmm....2 many

Boy's name? Canaan (you know, like the "land of Canaan?")

What vehicle do you drive? Honda Civic

Worst injury you've ever had? I once poured boiling water on my entire right arm. I am blessed it did not scar me!!

How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

No comments:

Hi there!

Welcome to my blog.....